Unlock Metro PCS Unlock App
How to Unlock MetroPCS Device Unlock App
How to Unlock MetroPCS Phone to Work on Another GSM Network
MetroPCS has introduced a new method of Unlocking their devices to be used on other networks. It is the MetroPCS Mobile Device Unlock App or application. They no longer use the conventional method of inputting an Unlock Code, but rather activating the device as “eligible” status their back end system. There is no need to input a code anymore.
We can Unlock almost any MetroPCS Phone
Cellunlocker.net on a daily basis unlocks Hundreds of MetroPCS phones for customer who are traveling, selling their phone as “unlocked” or simply do not wish to continue using MetroPCS service without having to buy a new phone. Cellunlocker.net can unlock almost every MetroPCS device up to date. As mentioned before, we can unlock devices that even MetroPCS cannot unlock themselves and models which they state cannot be unlocked.
We unlock your Phone from any carrier restrictions, you’ll be free to use any sim.
Unlock From Home
The Step by Step process is so easy do it from home. No Software or Cables required.
Save on roaming fees
If you are traveling, save money by buying a local SIM card. Use the sim card of your choice internationally.
Lowest Price Guaranteed
There are no middlemen! We will match/beat any competitor pricing.
Official Unlocking Method
Exact same method your provider will use. No risk in damaging your phone or voiding warranty.
Lifetime Staff Support
We have agents working around the clock 24/7 to answer any questions or concerns.
Results sent via Email
No need to bring your phone in, all results are emailed to you. Unlock from the comfort of your own home.
100% Money Back Guaranteed
If we are unable to unlock your phone you will be refunded 100%.
We can even Unlock the devices MetroPCS will Not Unlock for you!
|Network / Carrier Unlock||Yes. This is to unlock your devices carrier restrictions. No more sim lock.|
|Permanent Unlock||Yes. Once unlocked it is permanent, no relocking|
|Blacklist Supported||Yes. We can unlock blacklisted phones (no guarantees it will work with the same provider or other domestic carriers)|
|Unpaid Bill Supported||Yes. Unpaid bill status devices can be unlocked|
|SIM card Required||Yes. A sim card from a different carrier will be required|
|Data Cable Required||No. No need to plug it into a computer unless it must be done via an alternative method|
Keep in mind, Unlocking a MetroPCS Phone is 100% Legal. It does NOT void your warranty, contract or effect the plan you currently have.
Unlock All MetroPCS Networks and Models:
Alcatel 1X Evolve
Alcatel A30 Fierce (OT-5049Z)
Alcatel OneTouch Fierce XL (OT-5054N)
Alcatel OneTouch Fierce 4 (OT-5056N)
Alcatel TRU (OT-5065N)
Alcatel 1X Evolve
Coolpad Catalyst (3622A)
Coolpad Defiant (3632A)
HTC Desire 530
HTC Desire 626s
Kyocera Hydro ELITE (C6740 & C6740N)
LG Aristo (MS210)
LG Aristo 2 (LMX210MA)
LG aristo 3
LG Leon 4G LTE (MS345)
LG G Stylo (MS631)
LG K7 (MS330)
LG K10 (MS428)
LG K20 Plus (MP260)
LG K30 (LMX410MK)
LG Q7 Plus Q7+ (Q610MA)
LG Stylo 2 Plus (MS550)
LG Stylo 3 PLUS (MP450)
LG Stylo 4 (Q710MS)
LG Stylo 5
LG Q7 Plus
LG G7 Power
Motorola moto e4
Motorola moto e5 Play (XT1921-3)
Motorola moto e5 Plus
Motorola moto e6
Samsung Galaxy A6 (SM-A600T1)
Samsung Galaxy J2
Samsung Galaxy J3 Prime (SM-J327T1)
Samsung Galaxy J7 (SM-J700T1)
Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime (SM-J727T1)
Samsung Galaxy J7 Star ( SM-J737T1)
Samsung Galaxy On5 (SM-G550T1)
Samsung Galaxy S7 (SM-G930T1)
Samsung Galaxy S8 (SM-G950T1)
Samsung Galaxy S8+ (SM-G955T1)
Samsung Galaxy S9 (SM-G960U)
Samsung Galaxy S10 (SM-G973U)
Samsung Galaxy S10+ (SM-G975U)
Samsung Galaxy S10E (SM-G970U)
Samsung Galaxy Core Prime (SM-G360T1)
Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime (SM-G530T1)
ZTE Avid 4 (Z855)
ZTE Avid Pluis (Z828)
ZTE Avid Trio (Z833)
ZTE Blade Z Max (Z982)
ZTE Obsidian (Z820)
ZTE Zmax Pro (Z981).
+ all other Models from MetroPCS
We Recommend Using the Following Networks:
+ all other GSM Networks (Please ask the provider you wish to use first if they support unlocked phones)
How does the Mobile Device Unlock App work?
1. Place your order below with the correct IMEI number and select your appropriate model.
2. Ensure your device requires an unlock by inserting a non-MetroPCS SIM to check for a “Network locked” notice.
3. Once we email you that your device is “Unlocked”, open the app and select “Permanent Unlock”.
4. The IMEI number is now registered as “Eligible” to be Unlocked in MetroPCS System and will show “Approved“.
5. Your device will reboot and you can use your MetroPCS device on other compatible Carriers.
If you have any further questions, please contact our 24/7 support.
Ready to Unlock? Check eligibility first!
BEFORE submitting your order, please follow these steps on the device:
-Launch the “Device Unlock App” and try to permanently unlock your phone
Supported Error message :
-Unlock Failed: this device is not eligible for unlock
Unsupported Error messages :
– Unlock Failed: Server not responding
– Unlock Failed: Failure in processing request
– Unlock Failed: Device not recognized
– Only order if your phone is receiving a Supported Error Message as Unsupported Error Messages ordered with results returning will not be refunded!
Learn how to use the Mobile Device Unlock code of the LG Aristo.
SIM unlock phone
- Check out Mobile Wireless Device Unlocking to determine if your device is eligible for unlock.
- From the Apps list, tap Device Unlock. You may need to first tap the T-Mobile group > Device Unlock.
- Tap Continue.
- Once the device connects to the server, choose the device unlock type:
- Permanent Unlock: Permanently unlocks the device.
- Temporary Unlock: Temporarily unlocks the device for 30 days. Temporary unlocks must be performed with a mobile data connection. A wi-fi connection doesn't work for device unlocks.
- Wait while the device requests the unlock.
- If successful, restart the device to apply the settings. You will have a persistent alert in the notification tray until you restart the device.
- If you receive an error while attempting to unlock your device, Contact us.
Can I unlock my Metro LG K51?
By using our unlocking service you can unlock your Metro device even if it doesn’t meet the criteria of 6 months of use. Unlocking your LG K51 allows you to use any different carrier’s SIM card. The unlocking process is very easy it’s completely done from your phone’s settings menu without the need to enter an unlock code.
The first thing you gonna do is making an order at UNLOCKLOCKS.COM, once the unlock order is processed by UNLOCKLOCKS.com, you will receive a confirmation message indicating that your device is eligible for unlocking then you should follow the steps below.
- Make sure you have an active data connection via 3G/4G/LTE or Wi-Fi.
- From the Home screen, tap Settings.
- Tap Network & Internet > Mobile networks > Network Unlock.
- Click the Permanent Unlock.
- If successful, restart the device.
Congratulations. your LG K51 has been unlocked for all networks, worldwide.
- Your device is unlocked for all carriers (except Verizon and Sprint).
- Unlocking is permanent, your device remains unlocked even if you reboot, master reset or flash it.
- The unlocking of Metro LG K51 don’t require an unlock code.
- The unlocking process is safe and legal. It’s 100% genuine.
- Metro by T-Mobile is also known as MetroPCS.
UNLOCK YOUR DEVICE NOW AT UNLOCKLOCKS.COM
The world's #1 phone unlocking solutions provider since 2006, with thousands of phones unlocked each day. we could tell you about our years of experience, we were the first online phone unlocking site. you may think that "first" doesn't always mean "best," but we're sure once you've unlocked your phone with us, you'll change your mind. our company is headed up by telecommunications techs from the united states. they're smart guys, but they're especially smart about unlocking mobile devices. View all posts by UnlockLocks
Metro® by T-Mobile Phone Unlock Policy
Unlocking your mobile wireless device
Most mobile devices are programmed to prevent the device from operating with other wireless carriers’ networks without first being unlocked. We're committed to providing you with clear information about unlocking your mobile device.
If you purchased your device from Metro by T-Mobile or if you have a Metro by T-Mobile authorized device, please follow the steps outlined below to determine your eligibility for device unlocking. In order to unlock a mobile wireless device that is not sold or authorized by Metro by T-Mobile, you need to contact the mobile carrier or manufacturer that sold you the device.
Metro by T-Mobile’s approach to device unlocking
Once a device becomes eligible for unlocking (eligibility requirements are described below), Metro by T-Mobile will automatically and remotely unlock the device within two business days if the device supports remote unlock.
Some devices cannot be remotely unlocked by Metro by T-Mobile. In these cases, Metro by T-Mobile will send a notification to the device within two business days of it becoming eligible, with next steps to complete the unlock process.
If you received a notification that your device is eligible to be unlocked, and you need instructions for completing the unlocking process, click here.
Unlock eligibility requirements
We unlock mobile devices that meet the following eligibility criteria free of charge:
- The device must be purchased from Metro by T-Mobile.
- The device must not be reported as lost, stolen or blocked.
- One hundred eighty (180) days must have passed since the device’s activation date.
About deploying military personnel
Military personnel who are pending deployment do not have to meet the 180-day requirement described in the previous section. To unlock their Metro by T-Mobile device, military personnel (or family members) must visit a Metro by T-Mobile Store with their deployment papers.
Instructions for unlocking your Metro by T-Mobile device
If you received a notification that your device is eligible to be unlocked, please review these instructions for completing the unlocking process.
- Make sure you are connected to the Metro by T-Mobile network or Wi-Fi.
- Swipe up on your Home screen to open the Apps tray and follow the steps below:
- Newer Samsung Devices (2019 or newer): Settings > Connections > More Connection Settings > Select Network Unlock
- Other Android Devices: Use the Device Unlock app or Unlock app pre-installed on your device and follow instructions on-screen. If you do not have this app, your device is unlocked or it is on a 2019 or newer OS.
- Select Permanent Unlock
- If you receive an error, please see the table below with troubleshooting steps.
- Wait while the device completes the unlock.
- Restart the device.
- Contact us at 888-863-8768 if:
- You do not see the apps or settings listed for your device. You may need a PIN code for unlock, which Metro’s Care team can provide.
- You meet the eligibility requirements but cannot unlock your device.
- You have a device not listed above.
If you have an Apple device, once it becomes eligible, Metro by T-Mobile will automatically authorize, and initiate unlock for your device remotely. To complete the unlock on your device, please follow these steps.
- Verify that your device is eligible to be unlocked.
- Make sure your device is on WiFi.
- Insert a non-T-Mobile SIM card into your Apple device and complete the first-time use.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What does my phone being ‘unlocked’ mean?
A device unlock enables your Metro by T-Mobile device to use a non-Metro by T-Mobile SIM card to connect to a different international or domestic network. This may also be known as a SIM unlock, network unlock, or carrier unlock.
- When can I unlock my phone?
Your phone can be unlocked when you are eligible for unlock. Please see Metro by T-Mobile’s policy for more details.
- What happens if I don’t unlock my device?
Nothing! Your phone will continue to work just as it does today.
- Why do I have to wait 180 consecutive days?
As a pay in advance service provider, this helps us reduce fraud and misuse of service. This is in line with industry standards for pay in advance services.
- When does the service requirement (180 consecutive days) start?
The service requirement begins from your phone’s activation date. The first day your phone is active with Metro by T-Mobile counts as day 1. Please note that your phone’s activation date is different from your account’s activation date.
Note: For phones under warranty exchange, the activation date is the date you originally purchased the phone, not the activation date of your warranty exchange handset.
- Is there a fee for requesting a device unlock?
No. We unlock mobile devices that meet eligibility criteria free of charge.
- What do I do if I received an error using the Device Unlock app?
If you receive an error using the Device Unlock app, review the following table for troubleshooting:
Error Message Information/Troubleshooting Device not recognized by your service provider. Please call customer care. Rooting your device will disable the unlock application.
Download the latest Metro by T-Mobile software to continue.
Data corrupted during transfer. Please try again. Error during data transfer. Please try again. Ensure the device has stable mobile signal or connect to WiFi.
Restart the device and try again.
Server not responding. Please try again later. No response is received from the server.
Try using an alternate internet connection.
Failure in processing the request. Please reboot device and try again. Ensure that your device has sufficient memory.
Restart the device and try again.
No internet connection available. Please try again when internet connection is available. No internet connection is available:
Device is not connected to 3G/4G LTE/5G.
Please use WiFi or connect to cellular network.
Unable to connect to the server at this time. Please try back again later.
Unlock Failed: This mobile wireless device is not eligible for unlock. For Device Unlock eligibility details, please go online or contact Customer Care.
No response is received from the server.
Try using an alternate internet connection.
The device is not eligible for unlock.
Unlock Failed : System maintenance error, try again later. System Maintenance is currently underway wait and try again later. Failure in applying the unlock settings. Please try again. The device must be connected to the mobile network (including domestic and international roaming).
Disconnect from Wi-Fi and try again.
December 9, 2020
Pcs metro desbloquear lg
.unlock failed! solución LG metro pcs
You will also be interested:
- Casiotone review
- Hellcat wallpaper
- California scanner codes
- F150 diesel tune
- Robert hoffman md
- Pro yugioh players
- Vin cloning tutorial
- Movie quote tee shirts
- Mccoys minneapolis
- Epdm rubber strip
- Sunglass tightening kit