Black Girls Nicknames | Looking for nicknames for black girls? Don’t worry. In this post, I’ve shared my collection of nicknames for black girls.
If you’re looking for nicknames for black girls, then this article is perfect for you! We have compiled a list of nicknames that are both funny and cool.
One thing that can be difficult about nicknames for black girls is that they have a lot of nicknames already.
They are nicknames like “gorgeous” or “precious.” But there are also some nicknames that you might not know about.
Here I’ve shared nicknames for black girls that might be a perfect fit for your girlfriend, sister, or friend.
Funny Black Girl Nicknames For Black Girls
Are you searching for funny nicknames for black girls? Don’t worry, you are in the right place. Here I’ve posted my collection of funny nicknames for black girls.
We all love funny nicknames for black girls. Here are some funny names you can call a woman of any color, but especially one who is African American.
These funny black girl nicknames will make her smile and laugh! Pick your favorite funny nickname from the list below.
If your black girl loves playing games, then check out my list of nicknames for gamer girls and gamer girlfriend nicknames. You can also read nicknames for gamer couples to enhance your relationship.
- Acey Deucey – she is your sidekick. Sometimes you might feel like the captain, and other times, she’ll take over as leader of the ship
- Black Barbie – She is a girl who can have different personalities at different times. Sometimes she will be happy, and sometimes she will be angry.
- Cocoa Pebbles – If dark-skinned with peachy brown-toned eyes.
- Frostbite – A funny pet name for a sassy girlfriend who always gives attitude when asked something important.
- Olive – funny nicknames for black girls who have a dark skin complexion.
- Peaches – she’s cute, sweet, and has a great personality! She might be called this name because her face looks peachy pink, or it can also mean that she’s as soft as a peach to touch too!
- Pebbles – A funny nickname for black teens to call their girlfriends if they are sassy little bitches with attitude issues.
- Queenie – This name means that she rules everything around her with an iron fist, or at least it sounds excellent when you call her this name.
- Mama – You can use other nicknames for your mom. Like mama or ma.
- Mami – A catchy name for a pretty black girl, especially one who is your woman.
- Mamacita – A funny name for a pretty black girl, especially one who is your woman.
- Suga -I think sugar is overused for African American women because it was in the song “Brenda’s Got A Baby.” You can use suga or sweetheart instead of sugar.
- Shorty – It is funny to call someone shorty if they are tall. It may not be funny when it is used for smaller people, like a midget.
- Sis – A funny name for a pretty black girl, especially one who is your sister or best friend.
- Cookie – This funny word is used in rap music. It can be modern for black girls if they like rap. If she likes rap, call her cookie instead of sugar or sweetheart.
- Pumpkin Pie – An excellent way to show that you love this African American woman is to say she tastes like a pumpkin pie.
- Black Beauty – if you find her dark skin attractive, then call her black Beauty.
- Queen B – This funny nickname for a woman was initially made famous by Beyoncé Knowles, so this funny term of endearment is very modern and cool too
- Bon Bon – A sweet name to use for one or more girls in your life, even if they are family members, friends, or lovers. It is not always funny to call everyone “bons.”
- Muffin – This funny term of endearment is cute and sweet, so it’s perfect for any attractive African American woman.
- My Girl – this funny name can also be used as my boo, babydoll, babes, etc.
- Fruit Salad – If she has a lot of colors, then call her fruit salad. This means that she mixes different food like pineapple, kiwi, grapes, and strawberries.
- Mocha Latte – If your Girl has brown skin, then call her Mocha Latte. Mocha is the color of coffee, and she has that color too.
- Black Rose – This funny term or name for African American women is suitable for poetry, songs, etc.
Cool Black Girl Nicknames For Girls
Looking for cool nicknames for black girls? Don’t worry, you are in the right place. Here I’ve shared my collection of cool nicknames for black girls.
If your girl doesn’t have a cool nickname already, then this is the place to be.
I’ve collected cool nicknames for black girls from movies, songs, and books. I hope you enjoy these cool names!
Here are some cool nicknames for black girls that will make her feel special every time you call her one of them.
- Ebony – ebony means “black” in French, so it’s perfect if she has dark skin or hair.
- Black Beauty – because she is gorgeous beyond all description.
- Cocoa Pie – a sweet name with chocolatey goodness.
- Brown Sugar – sugar reminds us of sweetness just like brown sugar Sweetness- a cute classic example of an endearing pet name.
- Brownie – brownies are delicious, and so is she! Peanut Butter – because her smooth skin looks like peanut butter.
- Brown Eyed Beauty – She has beautiful dark eyes and gorgeous eyebrows.
- Faithful – a cool name for a girl who always keeps your secrets, trusts you, and can be counted on to complete complex tasks.
- Siditty – cool nickname for girls with sass or attitude.
- Cocoa Pebbles – a cute name for a chic that’s as sweet as the cereal.
- Goldilocks – good name if she loves sleeping in other people’s beds.
- Nakia – a cool name for a chic who is beautiful and intelligent.
- Jezabelle – cool nickname for an extravagant girl or one with costly taste.
- Cocoa Puff -Cool nicknames for cool black Girl.
- Shanice – a cool name for a girl who is as calm and beautiful as the singer.
- Chocolate Bunny – is a great nickname for a sweet chocolate treat you can’t resist or one with soft skin like bunnies have.
- Cocoa Bean – cute petite black girl nicknames.
- Tiana – cool name if she loves to swim in waterfalls, has long hair and does good deeds
- Nubian Princess – If your woman comes from royalty, this might be perfect for her!
- Brown Suga – She’s brown sugar with an extra kick of sweetness.
- Nubian Goddess – This is meant only for the most stunning women out there!
- Black Beauty – She will love being called “beautiful.”
Cute Nicknames For Black Girls
In Search of cute nicknames for black girls? Don’t worry. You are on the right track. Here I’ve posted my collection of cute nicknames for black girls.
Cute is one of those words that can mean so many different things! The adorable nickname thing depends mainly on how it’s used and who says it.
Cute nicknames for black girls are a great way to show your appreciation and love. There’s no time like the present to start calling her by her new nickname!
Below I’ve mentioned my list of cute nicknames for black girls.
- Sassy – Sassy is a cute name to call a black girl. It’s also one of the nicknames for black girls that you can use as an adjective or verb, depending on what she prefers!
- Shug – This is another nickname brought from African American literature and film. Celie gave her friend this pet name in The Color Purple because “she was sweet like sugar cane.”
- Sugar Pie/Sweetness – If your Girl loves sweetness in all forms (chocolate cake slice? Yes, please!), then these could be great names for her.
- Read – This is an intense nickname for girls who are passionate about life and everything they do.
- Foxy Brown – If you like strong black women, then Foxy might be perfect for her. She’ll love being called after Pam Grier’s most famous role. You could even go further by using fox-related words such as vixen or fennec.
- Bombshell – This word means different things to different people, but it’s perfect for a black girl who loves glamour and fashion.
- Goddess/Queen – If your woman rules the roost at home, call her “queen” all day!
- Coco Chanel – Coco Chanel is a famous designer with an even more famous name that can be used as an excellent nickname for black girls who love fashion. It also works well if she’s creative in general!
- Tiger – If your woman loves fast cars, then tiger could work perfectly.
- Gum Drop/Peanut – These are some of the cutest nicknames on our list, and they’re perfect for women who adore their sweets, just like most people do.
Nicknames For Black Baby Girls
Looking for nicknames for black baby girls? Don’t worry, you are in the right place. Here I’ve shared my collection of nicknames for black girl babies.
Is your baby girl black? She has a lot going for her. Black babies are usually more energetic and exuberant than other children their age.
But African American children also have a few challenges. For example, they might face discrimination in schools or when they are taking public transportation.
They might not think that they have to be as bright because people will not expect it from them if they are an African American child going to school today.
A black baby girl is a beautiful blessing that deserves to be named with the utmost care.
There are many nicknames for black girls, but not all of them are appropriate. This article will provide you with some famous and adorable names for your new bundle of joy!
Here I’ve posted my collection of nicknames for black baby girls.
- Black Kat – This one is a cute black girl nickname
- Black Beauty – A good name for dark-skinned babies.
- My Black Pearl – If your baby girl has beautiful skin and hair, this might be the perfect name!
- Rainbow Bright – This adorable black Girl’s name will make your daughter’s day every time you call her with it.
- Gorgeous – Gorgeous is an adjective, but it’s also an excellent nickname for any girl.
- My Sunshine – A good name to give your daughter if she brings light into your life!
- Spades – Spades are one of the most popular blackjack card games in America. If you have a baby who loves spades or just likes playing cards with her dad, this might be the perfect African American pet name for her!
- Precious Princess – These cute nicknames for black girls will make sure that she feels like royalty every time you call out to her and let everyone else know what a precious gem she truly is.
- Sugar Dumplin – This moniker originates from The Fox and the Hound (1981), a Disney cartoon about a red fox and a bloodhound.
- Bubbles – This one is another excellent nickname to use for girls who have beautiful skin!
- Candy Coated Lips – A good name if your Girl has sweet lips, but it’s also just an adorable nickname in general.
- Kinky Hair Kitten – If you love your daughter’s hair, this might be the perfect black girl nickname to call her by!
- Caramel Creamsicle – Yummy nicknames like this will make anyone feel good inside (and even better after eating something sugary).
- Jelly Beanz or Jelly Buns – Perfect African American pet names for someone with puffy cheeks and buttocks.
- Cherry Pie – If your daughter’s face is as sweet and tasty as cherry pie, this might be the perfect nickname for her!
- Ace of Spades- Ace of spades is one of the most popular blackjack card games in America. If you have a baby who loves spades or just likes playing cards with his dad, this might be the perfect African American pet name for him!
- My Black Pearl – An excellent reputation to give your Girl if she has beautiful skin.
- Diamond – If she’s your diamond in the rough, then this is a perfect nickname for her.
- Mocha Latte – If your girlfriend has a brown color that looks like coffee with cream in it, then you might want to name her. Let me know what you think!
- Peaches & Cream – Is she as smooth as peaches or cream? Give her these cute nicknames because of all over flawless creamy caramel-colored skin tone! I’m sure its gonna rock among other cools nicknames 🙂
- Gorgeous – No one is more gorgeous than her, so why bother searching for any other nicknames?
- My Precious – If she means the world to you, give your black girlfriend this name because she is an asset. You can’t afford to lose such a precious gem.
Nicknames For Black Girlfriend
Are you looking for nicknames for black girlfriends? Don’t worry. You are in the right direction. Here I’ve shared my collection of nicknames for black girlfriends.
Nicknames are a great way to show affection and love towards someone! If your girl doesn’t have an appropriate nickname already, this is the perfect time to start calling her one.
I’ve collected these nicknames that can be used with girls or women of any race, but they work best if she’s African American.
These nicknames will make her feel special every time you call her by it. Browse through my list below and find some cute names which would suit your sweetheart perfectly!
Here I’ve shared nicknames for black girlfriends that might help you out in finding an excellent nickname for your black girlfriend.
- Sassy – If she is confident, sweet, and ready to stand up for herself or others.
- Lil’ Mama – She’s your baby mama! These nicknames work best if you two are not together anymore but still have feelings for each other.
- Suga/ Sugie – Refers to the Girl as a tasty treat that has its place in your heart.
- Bae – A shorter version of “babe,” this word is usually used when referring to someone who you love dearly. It can also be short for “baby,” which makes it even cuter! You might want to use these nicknames with caution, though, because some girls may find it too casual or infantile.
- Honey Bun Of Oats – She’s the perfect combination of sweetness and spiciness.
- Chocolate – This nickname is pretty straightforward, but it works! It can refer to someone who has a dark skin tone or just as an endearing term. If you want to be cute, then these nicknames will do great for that purpose.
- Sunshine – She is the light of your life.
- Jelly – This nickname works best for a girl who brings you joy and happiness in some way or another.
- Babe/ Babe cuddles – Sweet nicknames to call someone with whom you have a strong bond, usually used by couples.
- My All – There’s no one else quite like her! You love everything about this special lady.
- Boobear/BooBear – This nickname is usually used for an extraordinary girl, one who you love unconditionally.
- Snowflake – She’s unique in every way, and her personality will make you fall in love with her all over again!
- Sugar – This nickname is usually used for someone who you find to be irresistibly sweet.
- Cupcake – If she’s cute, tiny, and delicious, then cupcake nicknames work best!
- Lovebug – A romantic nickname that can also be used in a spiritual sense.
- Tiger Toes/ Tiggie Toes – Refers to the Girl as having big feet.
- Muffin – No one will ever compare to her sweetness! These nicknames should only be reserved for unique girls like your girlfriend or wife.
- Honey Buns – For an all-around adorable girl with curves in all of the right places.
- Munchkin – The perfect pet name for a tiny lady.
- Cookie – She’s sweet, and you just can’t resist her.
- Kitty – If she is as cute as a kitten, then this nickname works excellent!
- Snuggles – This nickname means that your girlfriend loves to cuddle and show affection for people close to them.
- Angel – Refers to the Girl by saying how pure, kind, and loving they are.
- Baby Doll/Baby Cakes – A cool nickname used for girls who have an incredible figure.
So that’s all, for now, folks. I hope you like my list of nicknames for black girls.
Black girls are beautiful with flawless skin tone and dark shiny hair…so it’s always a good idea to have appropriate nicknames.
Today I have shared nicknames for black girls, black girlfriends, and nicknames for black baby girls.
I hope you enjoyed my collection of funny nicknames for black girls & cool nicknames for black girls.
If you like my list of funny cool nicknames for black girls, please share this post with your friends and family on social media.
Hope this article will help find the sweetest names for black Girl 🙂
If you have any queries, then feel free to ask in the comment section below!
Here On Nickfy, we publish unique, cool, and memorable nicknames and names for girls, for boys, and all kinds of people of all ages. We are the Editorial Team on Nickfy Working Hard to Give you the Nicknames & Names you want to use in your life.
Spread the love
[name]Brendan[/name], [name]Brandon[/name] etc… they mean [name]Raven[/name]. Also, there’s [name]Keiren[/name], [name]Blake[/name], [name]Keegan[/name]… I think all those mean ‘dark’ as well. I’ve seen others too, names I loved but cant think off right this sec - but my family tends to be more fair-haired and even fair-skinned so I kept looking for others that ‘fit’ better. I’ll see if I can find them again!
um this is wrong, [name]Brendan[/name] means prince, it’s an irish name, it’s my fiance’ name, he’s irish. His hair is brown and not black, but I think it will work.
[name]Brandon[/name] means “broom-covered hill”, my cousin’s name, who also has brown hair
Also someone mentioned Eric, which is hilarious to me, since I have a friend who is name Eric, but he’s blonde!
As for dark hair names:
Although there is some debate over this, the Oxford Dictionary definition of brunette is:
noun: a woman or girl with dark brown hair.
This source also mentions that in the US, an alternate form of the word brunette is brunet. The Merriam-Webster definition of brunet is:
a person having brown or black hair and often a relatively dark complexion —spelled brunet when used of a boy or man and usually brunette when used of a girl or woman
Thus, brunette includes the range of hair colors from brown to black. There is no specific and separate term for someone with black hair. However, people have suggested the term noirette. Note, also, that although the term brunette includes those with black hair, not everyone may agree. Therefore, this is the official term for people with black hair but not necessarily the one used in everyday life.
Although textured hair goes by many names, such as curly, kinky, or coily,nappy hair is specifically used when speaking about the hair of Black people. The term has historically been a racist term.
The word nappy is evidenced since at least the 1880s, an adjective form of nap, a term for the raised fibers on a fabric. Nappy, then, may have originated in pejorative reference to the frizzy texture of cotton picked and prepared by people who were enslaved.
During the 20th century, many Black Americans embraced African aesthetics, including the very natural hair many white people previously disparaged as nappy. By the 1990s, nappy hair was seeing increasing use in popular Black media—and reclamation, especially by Black women. Aliona L. Gibson published a memoir, Nappy: Growing Up Black and Female in America, in 1995, and Carolivia Herron published a children’s book, Nappy Hair, in 1997.
Even as the natural hair movement was underway among Black women in the 2000s, nappy hair still carried a powerful racist and misogynist force, especially in the mouth of non-Black woman. In 2007, radio personality Don Imus caused outrage when he called the Rutgers University women’s basketball team “nappy-headed hoes.” His remarks led to the cancellation of his show.
In November 2020, Noah Cyrus (sister of Miley Cyrus) used the term about Candace Owens on her Instagram. Owens had commented on a recent Harry Styles’ Vogue cover shoot in which he wore a dress. Cyrus responded to Owens’ critiques by posting on her Instagram: “he wears this dress better than any of u nappy ass heauxz.” Later, on December 3, 2020, Cyrus apologized on her Instagram, writing: “i am mortified that i used a term without knowing the context and history, but i know now and i am horrified and truly sorry.”
Despite such instances, Black women continue to reclaim the word. Many natural hair blogs and YouTubers incorporate nappy in their social-media handles and otherwise use the word in a positive way for their own hair.
Hair nicknames black
Slang for ~term~
The Urban Thesaurus was created by indexing millions of different slang terms which are defined on sites like Urban Dictionary. These indexes are then used to find usage correlations between slang terms. The official Urban Dictionary API is used to show the hover-definitions. Note that this thesaurus is not in any way affiliated with Urban Dictionary.
Due to the way the algorithm works, the thesaurus gives you mostly related slang words, rather than exact synonyms. The higher the terms are in the list, the more likely that they're relevant to the word or phrase that you searched for. The search algorithm handles phrases and strings of words quite well, so for example if you want words that are related to lol and rofl you can type in lol rofl and it should give you a pile of related slang terms. Or you might try boyfriend or girlfriend to get words that can mean either one of these (e.g. bae). Please also note that due to the nature of the internet (and especially UD), there will often be many terrible and offensive terms in the results.
There is still lots of work to be done to get this slang thesaurus to give consistently good results, but I think it's at the stage where it could be useful to people, which is why I released it.
Special thanks to the contributors of the open-source code that was used in this project: @krisk, @HubSpot, and @mongodb.
Finally, you might like to check out the growing collection of curated slang words for different topics over at Slangpedia.
Recent Slang Thesaurus Queries
You will also be interested:
- White african dress plus size
- Craftsman gt 18 parts
- Water wallpaper iphone 6
- Boat trader michigan
- Adventure bedroom ideas
- Q tips printable coupons
- Firebase cron job
- Bmw cooling box
- Dynamodb table query
- Vauxhall 1950 models